"Sport has the power to change the world. It has the power to inspire. It has the power to unite people in a way that little else does. It speaks to youth in a language they understand. Sport can create hope where once there was only despair. It is more powerful than government in breaking down racial barriers. It laughs in the face of all kinds of discrimination." Nelson Mandela.
KitsNBoots.com has been formed with Sport in mind, to enable all Sports Players and Clubs to Recycle Sports Gear and Equipment, Connect with each other and create visibility of Community sport places. We are just a small family who are based in Warrington, Cheshire.
We believe that many lifestyle illnesses can be alleviated by keeping kit and participating in Sport. Our population is getting older, therefore to enjoy retirement, it is important to stay as healthy as possible for as long as possible and reduce the burden on our valuable National Health Service.
Therefore, our objectives are to;
- Enable Communities to work together to break down the barriers to Sport.
- Enable inter Club transfers of Sports Gear and Equipment.
- Act as an Enabler to reduce the cost of Sport for everyone by way of recycling.
- For environmental reasons, normalise the re-use and re-cycling of Sports Gear and Equipment.
- Facilitate health and wellbeing of all within our Communities.
- Encourage people to get active, to try different Sport types, with minimum financial burden.
- Get Teams playing each other.
- Enable Sports Clubs to find players and participants.
- Eventually, we will generate funds from Businesses so that we can rebuild our Community Youth Services (bring back the Youth Clubs).
We are also supporters of The Street Soccer Foundation Charity, who provide help by way of academies, to re-engage young people who are on the verge of crime or who are homeless to get back into mainstream society and to make a go of their life.
WE BELIEVE IN THE "POWER OF SPORT".